Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Layouts & More

Here's some of my recent LOs:

We had a great July 4th. We went to a fireworks display that was held at a local church. I came up with the bright idea of putting earphones on Kirsten to muffle the sound and she wore them and love the fireworks this year.

Her current is 34 lbs (same as November 2007) but she has grown 2 inches and she is now 3 ft 2 in (38 inches). You can tell it too because she has lost her baby fat and is slimming up some. Her language skills are soaring and she is getting smarter and smarter everyday.

This was our family July 4th picture and it was taken in front of the huge oak tree that shades our house.



I used American Pride by The Digi Twins.

Here are some of my other recent LOs I have yet to share:


This LO was done for Danielle's CT Blog Challenge. Head on over to the blog to participate! I hear Danielle is working on a great treat for those who play along. I used her Beautiful Day Freebie from her blog (6/21/08 post).


This was another LO I did for a challenge. We were asked to scrap 3 places we wished to visit one day. I picked Paris, France and Hawaii. Kit is Sprite Freebie From Britt-ish Designs.



Journaling: You love your new V-Smile game system. You have definitely inherited Mommy & Daddy’s gaming gene!
I used: Becky Wallace's Grab Bag (6/08), Atomic Cupcake Chipboard Action used for Alpha




Paper & Photo corners from Danielle Corbitt's Attach This.
Swirl: no TOU
Used Atomic Cupcake transparency action
Tag from ASterigou Floriade




Kit is April Showers by The DigiTwins
Date Strip by Britt-ish Designs
World Art by Elegant Wordart 2

OK here's the link to my album since there are still some I have yet to post:

http://picasaweb.google.com/AmandaDawnRN/LOs


No comments: