Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ponies, Princesses & LOs OH MY!

Here's a few of my recent LOs:


Credits

I have a few more but I gotta resize them 1st. Last week we took Kirsten to a local consignment shop and she got to ride ponies several times and see a few princesses and a pirate. She refused to within a few feet of the pirate. She loved it! I also got a great deal on some clothes. I bought 3T, 4T & one or two 5T. How can you beat 4 clothing items (many were 2 piece sets) for $5? I got 36 pieces/sets and paid $45! What a great deal! I love getting a good bargain. I should have took a picture of the stack I got but they are all strung out now between the laundry and drawers etc.


Pics from last weekend:





We went back this weekend and Kirsten rode the ponies again and we stood outside in the heat to get Kirsten her very own ID card. She thought it was very cool. We took a break from the heat and went in and found a few cool toys.

Saw this on another blog and had to try it. Have to say it's pretty accurate.

What your Fridge saids about you:




You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times. (this is an inaccurate part)
You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.
You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.
You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.
You are likely to be married - and very busy.




No comments: