Monday, July 28, 2008

Another LO was selected for LOTW

One of my brand new layouts (LOs) was selected for Layout Of The Week (LOTW) at Digital Scrap Obsession. Here's the one that was chosen:


Credits

This picture was taken at Smuggler's Notch Resort in Vermont. We had a entire week vacation there and it was the first time Kirsten had seen real snow (not counting when they made snow at a Florida amusement park for "Snow Days"). It snowed almost every day we were there and we had a blast. The picture above is exactly what I saw as she peered through the fence on our back patio (all that was cropped out was the fence).

Yesterday when I was browsing through photos from our Vermont trip, Kirsten informed me, "I want to play in the snow". I told her to ask Santa for some snow this year. It looks like we will be planning another snow trip within the next few years. I have to say I am loving having a timeshare. Although they have been trying to convince us lately that we need to upgrade to points instead of weeks or we will start noticing we are limited in where we can go because point holders have priority. Well if it were free or cheap we would upgrade but they are charging over $5000.00 to upgrade. So I told them I was holding out until I noticed a huge difference.

We just completed a week (+ a few days) of Kirsten waking multiple times during the night. Saturday was the start of a new pattern (thank goodness because I was beginning to let her crawl in our bed way too much). Jake figured out she wanted to sleep with her door open. We think she got trapped in her room one day and had problems opening the door. So now we are leaving the door completely open for naps and bedtime and she has done really well. Of course the 1st time she made it through the night again we celebrated with claps and high fives.

Kirsten is going to stay with her Meme this week so Jake and I are gonna make some Mommy & Daddy plans!

Here's some more recent LOs:

Credits

This is my new niece. She is my baby brother, Mike's little one. I am a bad Aunt and have the wrong birthday on there. it should be 6/10/08. It's she a doll? Kirsten adores her!

Credits

No comments: