Sunday, July 20, 2008

Freebie: Daddy's Day Wordart & Templates

Here's the wordart I used in the Daddy's Day LO I made. It's nothing real special but I thought someone might be able to use it.

If this LO looks familiar and my baby look way younger it's because the pictures are from last year (2007). As I am editing my LOs for spelling errors I have found myself redoing a few LOs that I did when I first started digital scrapbooking.

In case your interested the journaling is mumbo jumbo about the reason the letters look funky. I wanted to late and all the painted letter were sold out so I bought plain one and wrap ribbon around them.
Kit is Just Dirt by Simple Sweet Designs. Word art was made using an action from Atomic Cupcake.

I have added links to my template freebies in the left column to make them easier to grab.

No comments: