Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday Freebie Frame

So I have a house full (ok only 1 child and 1 hubby) with crud. Kirsten started with a low grade fever. She was cleared by the Dr for now as they think it is a virus. The fever went away after a few day and now she is just a cranky little girl. Jake has a sinus infection and is on antibiotics. It's day 8 of 10 days and he started with a fever today. I hope they get over whatever it is and soon!


Wow Halloween is right around the corner! My baby turns 4 on Halloween this year. I dug up an old Halloween kit by Danielle to make a freebie this week.

If you want to use the freebie for points toward a gift certificate check out the Starlet blog for details.


Here's your Friday Freebie:

DOWNLOAD

Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.