Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Disney Trip & Friday Freebie Frame

Hope everyone had an awesome week. It was another long short week for me. I was on vacation last wk then came back to work for a day and then had Federal Jury Duty. I'm alternate #3 and have to serve for a yr once they get to me which the judge said they do throughout the yr. If you don't know what fedral Jury duty is you should google it. I didn't have a clue until I got the summons that there was a such thing. You have to serve 1 day a month for an entire yr and they randomly picked the names from a raffle after the few were excused for various reasons.

We had a blast at Disney, outlet shopping, Medieval Times (Kirsten too), and just hanging out. I have posted all the pics but you can find some of them on my Facebook page (link on right of blog). We ended up see almost ever character you could imagine and even saw the princesses and Ariel twice per Kirsten's request. Here's a few of my faves:








Here's your Friday Freebie:

DOWNLOAD

If you download the freebie, use it in a LO and post a link in the comment section I will award you 30 points! If your not sure what the points thing is all about check out the forum.



The basics are for every 500 star points you have you will receive a $5 GC to Danielle Corbitt's Store.




I used pieces from Recycled Art, Add a Little Paint and Rhinestone Cowgirl.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 12, 2009. Thanks again.