Saturday, September 26, 2009

Double Freebie Friday...ok Saturday

It was a pretty good week for us. Having gymnastics and ballet on the same day is working out well. We have 55 mins in between to get Kirsten dinner. This week she missed ballet because she was too busy playing at Chic-fil-a and didn't stop to go pee.

I also got Kirsten's birthday invites out to everyone with an e-mail or that is on Facebook. I need to print out a few for those old timers that haven't moved to the technology century yet. I made the invit myself and I am proud of how the invite turned out.




This week I have two freebies for you. The 1st one is using Start Your Engines by Danielle Corbitt.


You second freebie is using Boo-ville by Brandy Designs.

Click photos to download. Hope you enjoy them!


Here's a few of my recent pages. Oh yea I am on Wimpy Cholper CT now too :)




















Click layout for full credits.




Photobucket

No comments: