Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Weekend and Future Plans

I throw my blog to the wade side esp since lot of my buds are Facebookers now. Now sure how many of our families/friends actually read the blog anyways and whether I am wasting my time. So if you read this and would like for me to post more family info on the blog them make sure to leave me a comment and let me know. I post lots on FB :)

We had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we had a lazy day around it house. Saturday evening we went to a game night with three other families from the Tallahassee Babysitting Co-op I started 10/07 with a few other moms. We are still going strong and the co-op will turn 2 this October. On Sunday we woke up late yet again this weekend and missed church. I heard it was a good sermon too. Good thing our church puts the sermons online so I will still be able to see it. Kirsten of course asked her at least daily question of "where we going today". We had no plans yet so I asked her where she wanted to go and she said "to get some breakfast" So we headed for breakfast at Shoneys. After that it was home for a little newspaper reading and then I headed out to meet my Tally Mom Friends at Olive Garden for lunch. I ended up ordering dessert only because I was stuffed from breakfast still.

I'm on count down mode for our Disney trip. We haven't told Kirsten yet as she would ask us about it daily for the next month. I did ask her if she could go anywhere on vacation where would she go and her response was to "Wild Adventures". We haven't been in a few months so we have promised her a trip next weekend. I mentioned the places we had been on vacation including Disney and of course after that she said she wanted to go back.

I'm thrilled that another family with a kid the same age as Kirsten will be going on vacation with us so she will get to enjoy it with a friend. We are staying at the Shelton Vistana with 7 pools too!

I hope August flies by!

No comments: