Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cluster Frame Freebie

I'm on countdown for our Disney trip. We have 15 days left. We leave for the resort on 8/30. We will be spending 3 days at Disney, lots of time by the 7 resort pools, and checking out some other places too I'm sure. We are staying at the Sheraton Vistana.


On to some scrap news...


I am going to be creating Friday Freebies for my CT blog and will be sharing there here with you too. If you are interested in using the freebies and collecting points towards a gift certificate to Danielle Corbitt's store, check out the forum HERE for the details.

The basics are for every 500 star points you have you will receive a $5 GC to Danielle Corbitt's Store.


Here's your Friday Freebie:


I'm not including my cute little giraffe photo.



I used the following kit:


DOWNLOAD

Have a awesome weekend!

8 comments:

Jacinda said...

My dd wants to go to Disneyland too, but New Zealand is a LONG way from there, and with the exchange rate....yeah, it's probably not going to happen unfortunately. Don't forget to charge your camera (or take spare batteries and memory cards). Just imagine the pages you will create afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cluster. Thank you for sharing.

melliel said...

I really like your cluster frame - very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

tiggconn said...

i love this frame!! have fun at Disney!

Sharyn said...

Enjoy Disney! I love your Qp too - very peaceful and serene colours.

ChloƩ said...

Wow, gorgeous freebie, thanks a lot!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely cluster frame!