Friday, July 10, 2009

I blogged :)


I know bad bad blogger. But hey I did name my blog Live, Love, laugh and Scrap and I have been doing a lot of those 4 things!

I am on Facebook now too so if you are there and wanted recent photos and such be sure to add me. If only blogging was as simple and Facebooking. Here's my homepage: http://www.facebook.com/AmandaDawnRN

I can't believe in a few short months my baby girl will be 4. She is growing up so fast. We are still battling her with listening although she is doing better now that school is doing a green, yellow, red, and brown (I think they develop this one just for my child) system. And yes she did spend at least one afternoon that I am aware of on brown! I got a reward chart for home too.

I did have to alter it a little and make a few more specific tags to fit her day better but she loves it and it seems to be curbing her behavior.

We had a great 4th of July. We had a cookout at a friend's and then went to a fireworks show a few blocks from the house.






My job is still going well. Great pay, great benefits and I can wear my gym clothes (or nightgown) to work so there isn't much more I could ask for.

No comments: