Friday, May 22, 2009

LOs and My Baby's Ballet Recital

This weekend is Kirsten very 1st ballet Recital. Even at 3 she is super excited. We had rehearsal last night and she did excellant. She wasn't even looking at the teacher so apparently she memorized what steps went with what part of the song. She acted like she was at home on the stage and Daddy said he has given up on trying to get her into soccer (he was hoping to pull her from ballet and switch to soccer). Here's a pic of her in her costume:


We did a video but I have to get Jake to cut it so I can upload it. I'll just wait until the real show!

I haven't gotten to scrap as much as usually lately. We have been through AC issues 9go them worked out and luckily didn't break the bank), spring cleaning, and getting ready for her recital. here's a few I squeezed out:

Collab by Brittish Designs and Suzi Q Scraps

Kit is Sunshine Day Collab by Christie Lemmon and Steel City Scraps. Template from CT Inspired: Hillary by Christie Lemmon. Alpha by Amber Gray Designs.

I used a freebie called Project 365 by Brandy Designs.


For the 2 above I used Fun in the Sunshine by Danielle Corbitt. template is by her too!

Photobucket

No comments: