Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Update on us and some Scrapbook pages

Life is keeping me busy! We are in "ballet recital mode". Kirsten has her first recital 5/23. She has been doing really well listening at ballet (although not so well at home) the last few weeks so the recital is looking promising. I signed up to be stage mom. Not sure what all that entails, but no one else signed up. Per Jake I will be gathering the girls before they hit the stage, sitting in the front and gathering them as they leave the stage. Sounds like lots of fun esp if they all have as much energy as Kirsten.

Jake and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Sunday. We went to Applebee's for a family lunch and had dessert. Kirsten was nice and was very well behaved there so I assume that was her gift to us.

I'm still doing digital scrapbooking like crazy and working at home for McKesson. Feeling like I need a vacation soon. We still need to schedule our next timeshare locations. We are thinking about a cruise for one of them and are looking into a Disney cruise.

I've gotten involve with a new playgroup so Kirsten is making new friends as am I. She just had her school pictures today and I'll be anxiously awaiting the results. She has always had bangs and we are letting her bangs grown out now since she wanted to. So I put her in pig tails and pinned her long bangs to the side.

Here's some recent pages. the 1st one was taken a few wks ago so you can see how long we are now able to pull her bangs back, thought they are barely long enough so they wonder out of the clip.











Check out my Digital Candy online gallery for more recent pages or to get the designer info for the ones I posted..


No comments: