Saturday, June 14, 2008

New LOs



Journaling: We met another couple at McClay Gardens and took some shots. We ended up with a few good ones but it got dark quick so we ran into lighting issues.

I used Chirpie Love and Pretty Pins 2 for this LO. The template is my template #5 and can be downloaded below. I made the paper using a filter in PSE. I'm not thrilled with this LO but hopefully it will grow on me. The lighting was terrible on the day we took the pictures and they aren't the best but they still hold a memory that I wanted to capture. I just love these pins and the little chicks are adorable!


Temp by Ferg Designs Kit by Franziska Attmann


I love this new LO. Template by Aggie Aviso. I can't find the kit but will try to update when I do. It's a neat one.


Kit is Sunday Morning by Ellie Lash Designs. Temp is by someone else but I think I deleted it already :(



Kit is from Digitreats add ons (some old one). The word art is from Elegant Word Art 2



Tomorrow is house cleaning day...What Fun! I really need a good house cleaning service.

No comments: