Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My "BIG" Tree Hugger

Here's the LO I did today. As soon as I saw this kit I knew exactly what pictures I was going to scrap with it. Check out my adorable little Tree Hugger! She is getting so BIG!


Journaling: One morning when I dropped you off for school you asked me "Mommy I give tree a hug"? I told you to go for it and you did. This picture was not from that day but the last time you gave that tree a hug during the last week that your school closed.

Kit is Tree Climber by Danielle Corbitt (coming soon to digitalcandy.ca). Date stamp is by Brit-ish Designs. Template is from Aggie Aviso Journaling is Scribble.

FYI: You can now receive e-mail notification when I update my blog. Sign up in the upper right hand corner.

TOOTING MY OWN HORN: I just got notice that one of my pages will be featured as part of the Down Load A Day blog post on June 28th at http://digital-scrapbooking.org/main/


2 comments:

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

I LOVE your Summer Luau layout -- is that a template you created? I would love to do something similar for a page I have in mind. Your stuff is cute! TFS

Amanda said...

Thanks! It was a template made by someone else but it was actually one of my very 1st digi pages so I delted the template before I realized how important it is to keep them and give credit. I bet you could get the same effect tho using a frame that length and arching it. I haven't a clue how exactly to do that but I bet if you ask a more experienced template maker that would probably know. Sorry I can't be of more help.