Saturday, May 31, 2008

Layouts and Such

Momma's Day Memories 2008:

Kit is "In the Yard" by Danielle Corbitt and Alphas are by Boutique Cute Dolls.





Journaling:
I am the luckiest mom I know.
I have a healthy, beautiful family.
There is nothing more a momma
could ask for. Daddy & Kirsten
made my day special by letting
me sleep in, keeping me entertained, and
cooking a delicious dinner.
I also got my Nikon D40
SLR camera too!

You had to have
the sticker off
the baked potato
and you put it on
your mouth like it
belonged there.

You decided to dunk
your head in the pool
for fun, we laughed so
that of course meant
had to do it several
more times.

We ate dinner
at our table
on the patio.

After dinner we took
some R&R in the hammock.


And my June Desktop from a Desktop Quickpage by Scrap Kitten Designs

A LO from 1/08:


Kirsten's daycare closed forever yesterday. She will begin a new daycare on Monday. She has been there for a few hours on a trial basis and loved it. She will be in the 2+ to 3 yr old room because they thought she was too advance to put in with the 2 yr olds.

I in somewhat of a scrapbook rut and haven't got a lot done lately. What I am doing I am using templates, hence why I haven't made any lately. Hopefully I will get inspired really soon and make some. I may try to work on my Disney pages tomorrow.

No comments: