Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Scrap Layouts

Here's some of my new pages that I made for the creative teams (CT) I am on. For all my blog readers that don't know what a CT is it is a team that designers of digital scrapbook kits have to showcase their kits that they have for sale and by being on their CT you get free kits for making layouts (LOs) and posting them where other scrappers can see them and hopefully but the kit. It's really fun and I love getting the freebies for doing something I love. So here's some LOs I did using Danielle Corbitt's Kits.

This one is from the "I Lub U Momma Kit" and a template I made. It's one that I donated to the Autism Kit (although I did flip the frames). I will share it in June after they are finished with the kit sale.



and using the "May Flowers" Kit and the template is by Yin Designs


Journaling: You loved dancing to the parade music and watching the colorful floats and costumes. My favorite picture of the day are the ones of you playing with the magnifying glasses.

And this was made using a Freebie by Danielle called Starz



**The journaling basically saids these pictures are from the 1st 7 days Kirsten slept in her big girl bed and the date is 6/2/07.

You can find the kits in Danielle's Digital Candy Store, except the freebie that one I got by signing up at her Yahoo Group

No comments: