Sunday, May 18, 2008

I learned something new...

how to make a blinkie :) It was actually fairly easy once I figured it out.

Photobucket

I finally got my new printer/scanner/copier up and running. Here are Kirsten's school pictures that were take a few weeks before March. Notice those funky pony bows in her hair, those were not the ones I sent for her. And the one of her sitting on the grass made her look chubby which she isn't. I haven't a clue what the photographer was thinking keeping that one. She is darling tho and I of course paid for the entire package.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cutie :)

I'm sure you could even scrap some of those and put her in, even more magical landscapes :)

Amanda said...

Those still came out pretty cute. With some tweaking and scrapping, they have great potential!

ScrapShana said...

Oh, those pictures are darling! I would have bought them all too! And congratulations on learning to make blinkies. It's not that hard to learn, but it takes a lot of patience!!!

Jeanann said...

she's adorable

Charlie's Nana said...

Oh, she is a beautiful child. And I so want to learn how to make a blinkie.

Jen said...

Such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

There must be something in the air with the blinkie thing. I've been learning that too!
That baby is just as cute as she can be. Those are gorgeous photos of her.
She's beautiful.

Michelle said...

Hi there! I'm Michelle and we are on Xandra's CT together. You daughter is beautiful and your lo's are gorgeous! I look forward to getting to know you! BTW-you've been tagged!!