Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Beginnings

I'm off work this week. My last day was 10/16. I start me new work from home job on 10/27. I got 3 boxes today of equipment but not instructions so I suspect there is more to come soon. My computers (laptop and desk top) had dates with a computer guru and they have been maxed out on memory and lots of virus were removed from my desktop. Both had security updated too. Today my external hard drive went to be recovered because it is locking up and we suspect it is going bad.

Jake is putting the finishing touches on Kirsten swingset and Papa and Meme G came over and help us bring our back yard back to life. Here's Kirsten's swingset:




I haven't been able to scrap much due to the computer issues but here's a page I did today:

Kit is The Shabby Summer by Christie Lemmons. LO is scraplifted from ledigicecchoukette blog.



No comments: