Friday, October 31, 2008

My BABY is THREE!

My baby is three...well actually not until 9:29 am. Wow three years have flown by. Here's her birthday picture from this morning:

And these are from her party last Saturday. The theme was ballerinas and I allowed the boys to dress as pirates, They were all very adorable!




My new job is going ok. I hit a few snags this week because my Internet went down for over 24 hours while they upgraded the speed. that was no fun because I needed it for viewing slides for orientation presentation and setting up programs and such. But we winged it and I took great notes and caught up quickly. I even scrapped about it already. I'll share the LO soon when the kit I used is released to the public. BTW for anyone that didn't know....I WORK FROM HOME NOW! My official title is a telephonic critical care manager. It's my first week but the company is so different than the last one I worked for. They have been super supportive and the benefits are great!

1 comment:

MrsRomer said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Bet daddy already has the shot gun ready, LOL!