Friday, April 25, 2008

Life's all good. We are on countdown now for when Kirsten will start her new daycare. We actually have over a month left since she doesn't start until 6/1. It's scary and exciting at the same time. I know she will adjust well and she will make new friend very quickly. It is just so sad now the way she talks about all her friend and her teachers and it's hard to imagine that in a month she will probably never see any of them again. She adores her teacher Ms. Porche and I think she has been there since Kirsten began or pretty close to it. She asks for her all the time. I hope she is the same way with her new teacher.

Kirsten did excellent yesterday going to the potty when we were at home. She even went once and had a dry diaper. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she keeps up the good work.

It exactly a week we are headed to Disneyland. I know Kirsten is going to have a blast. She is finally tolerating people in costumes so that is good. I'm excited to see Disney too because the two times I have been it was for night time celebrations. We will be in Orlando for a week and haven't really made any plans and are just gonna wing it while we are there.

I haven't scrapped too much lately, but I have downloaded lots :) I do have some cute pics that we took at the Reba McEntire concert we went to last week so I will try to put a few up this weekend sometime. Kirsten had a blast at the concert and loved dancing. She also loved the water park! It was nice taking a little weekend get away on the spurn of the moment and we went with a friend and her tween daughter and her friend.

This weekend we are headed back to our roots...LOL we are going to the Four Freedoms Festival in Madison, FL were Jake and I were raised. We went last year and it was neat to compared the parade that we thought was a big deal when we lived there to the parade they have in Tallahassee.

No comments: