Saturday, April 12, 2008

Freebie Scrapbook Template #1 & Vacation Pictures

This is my very own template. I cannot find the 1st LO I made with this template is was really cute too. Hopefully it will turn up soon or I suppose I will have to redo it. You can click the image to download it. Leave me a good comment and maybe I'll get inspired and make some more :)

Here's my redo LO. It's a little different. The Kit is by Xandra's Area It is a freebie for a creative team call.







We decided on a new daycare for Kirsten. She will start 6/1 and her current daycare closes 5/31. According to the letter that we were given the church needs the daycare area for "mission work". There are rumors going around though and it is thought to be all about profits. Turns out they almost closed last year due to profits.

My big girl has learn her full name (including both middle names). She is such a smart little girl. I only had to tell her a few times before she had it down.


We have lots a pictures from our Vermont vacation. I did realize though that the one and only family shot has terrible lighting so I had to change that one to black and white to save it. Here's a few:








2 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

I found your blog because I donated to Autism Awareness and received 2 templates in the download of that great kit! I LOVED your templates immediately so checked out your TOU to find your blog. Real bummer...couldn't download this template as it comes up with an error unable to find. Any way we could convince you to repost? It's a great looking template! ...and thanks for the 2 templates in the Autism kit! I love them TOOOOOOOOOO!

Amanda said...

I forgot to update the link because I find a little spot to need to fix :) It's working now! Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you like them. I have a two pager I plan on posting soon.