Sunday, January 03, 2010

Project 365

I've decided to attempt Project 365 this year. The keyword is "attempt". If I slack off then it may turn into a project 52 (a photo a wk) or project 12 (I may have made this name up, it would be a monthly calendar with a picture from each day I was able to take a picture).  At the end of the week I will be scrapping a page with the 7 (or less) pictures I took. I may get behind but hopefully I will at least get the pictures taken. If it doesn't work at this year, I'll just consider it practice and attempt next year! I plan to upload the photos to Flickr also. Click here to see album.

January 1, 2010

We attended a NYE party at Ms. Celia's house. There were 6 families and lots of kids. Amazingly all the kids made it to see the ball drop. New Year's Day was spent driving to Lake City to pick up our new dog from Aunt Nanct. we had lunch at Texas Roadhouse. After meeting Baylee and playing for a bit, we headed to visit with Aunt Vicky so Baylee could meet his new cousin, Taylor Dane. Baylee got car sick on the way to Aunt Vicky's and then graced her carpet with some smelly poop. Hope he does better when he is settled at home.

January 2, 2010


Kirsten (ok the whole family) is in love with the our new dog, Baylee. We went to several pet stores today in search of a few more items he needed. We got a halter leash, a sweater, a bed, a different type of food, a dog tag with his name and our phone # on it, pork dipped doggie bones, shampoo that smells like sunflowers, and poop bags. We signed up for our very own membership card at Petco. He is doing well with house training and has been accident free so far. We are taking him out very frequently and he tends to go to the door when he is ready too. We hadn't planned on allowing him to sleep with Kirsten but that is where is ended up last night and he is there again tonight too.

No comments: