Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pic and LO of Kirsten from Today

I did a Speed Scrap today with Christie Lemmons @ EnchantedStudioscraps.com. I took this pic today :)

Journaling: You love to help with chores. We have yetto assign you your very own chores though that will be coming soon. Today you were helping Mommy and Daddy fold up clothes. You did an excellent job laying your panties out. I gave you your panties and socks andsaid “go throw them in you drawer. You marched off only to come back in a few moments to ask ”I can throw them”? Ihad gotten onto you only moments earlier for throwing socks around. So I told you yes you could toss them in the drawer. So off you went again. A few moments went by and then you call us to come see what a good job you did and this is what we found. You told us “I put them in a circle”.And let usknow you needed more in order to finish yourcircle. You love to keep things interesting.
Photobucket

No comments: