Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

It's 2009 already! WOW the year flew by. Kirsten is growing up so fast! For New Years Eve we hung around the house (I hate to travel any on this day of the year because of all the people that drink & drive). We made a fire in the fire pit we have and roasted sausage dogs and marshmallows on clothes hangers. We had a blast. For the 1st we again hung around the house, did some grocery shopping, and had dinner at Steak & Shake (complete with shakes of course). On 1/3 we went to Wild Adventures for the 1st time in 2009. We did make it there the end of December too. It's a good thing we went to as they are now closed until mid 3/09. We got our annual passes and Kirsten got her very 1st pass as we have to pay now that she is 3.

For my scrapping friends, there is a new forum in town. Check it out here: http://enchantedstudioscraps.com/forums/index.php

The forum is open now complete with great conversations and awesome challenges. It's gonna be my new home since Danielle Corbitt, Christie Lemmon, and Steel City Scraps are all setting up shops there. The store will be opening mid Jan 2009.

I am working on having my very 1st photo book printed with my scrapbook pages. I'm excited that i will finally have a book with my digital pages to share. I'm ordering my book from http://www.inkubook.com/

2 comments:

Ellay said...

oooh!! I ordered a book from Inkubook! I loved it!! They really did a good job with mine...I hope you like yours!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I am SUPER excited. Esp since they gave me a q-pon for completeing a survey and it actually let me use it to get a 120 page book (retail $69.95). I just thought maybe it would give me a percent off, like the cost of the smallest book.