Tuesday, December 09, 2008

X-Mas Card and Template

I made my X-Mas cards and turned it into a template for my scrapping friends. It is a complete scraplift out of the December/January Digital Scrapbooking magazine. Scraplift was of a card by Becky Pogatchnik. Enjoy! If you use it I'd love to see your results. FYI: For the words (Happy Holidays at the top and the name of family members in the trunk) I just typed them across and erased what I didn't need and to make the trunk and diamond top the same color as the background I just clipped the paper in the shapes too.



Click image to Download

If you download leave me some love here :)

11 comments:

Nicole P said...

This is really cute!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea ! Thanks a lot to share

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thank you! This is perfect :)

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much! I saw this in Digital Scrapbooking Mag and was going to try and duplicate it. You took all the work out of it for me! Thanks so much for sharing!

mclaflin said...

Too cute!!! Now I know what my Christmas cards for next year will be!!!

Simone said...

I did something like this, this year but will definitely use it, Thanks so much for sharing,
Happy Holidays

Unknown said...

Too cool! My daughter and I will have a lot of fun making these cards. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thank you!

Prilbert said...

Thanks! I started with your idea and modified it for more rows and more squares.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

What a cute template. Too bad I found it after the holiday season. Maybe next year. I could however use it for a scrapbook page. Thanks.

Ellay said...

I missed this at Christmas, but I might have to use this next year! Thanks for sharing!