Monday, October 15, 2007

My little pooping Queen finally attended a full day of school today. She was sent home on Monday of last week, then Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday we kept her out. We restricted her diet (BRAT: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast) and didn't allow milk at all. None of which made her poopy change in consistency. She returned on Friday and she was sent home again. We took her into the Dr. on Friday with only one symptoms...huge loose like poopy. They did cultures which so far have come back negative. She is 34 lbs now and we just went up to size 6 diapers.

We attended my 10 yr high school reunion last weekend. There was a Tailgate party on Friday, a family picnic on Saturday and a dinner and dance on Saturday night. We arrived as the scheduled place for the dinner and dance and were notified it had been cancelled a few days before. I never received notification that it was changed another place so we ended up just coming back how. The reunion has a my space page so out of curiosity I check it to see if anything was posted and it was. On October 5th there was a post. I e-mail one of the organizers and her response was "I thought everyone knew". She forwarded me an e-mail reminder that was sent. There were only 10 names (each of the organizers) in the mailed to box. None of the people I was close to in high school attended anyways so it was basically a waste of money (for me it was $60 for a lunch of subs and another of hamburgers and hot dogs) and a weekend.

No comments: